Today marks six months since Atomicity Digital was formally incorporated, and although it’s a bit of a cliche, I’ve found time really does fly when you’re having fun…
There have been challenges along the way - late-night doubts, some highs and a few lows too; working for yourself certainly brings a new meaning to the term ‘plate-spinning’.
It has however, been hugely rewarding - particularly building long-term client relationships across a really diverse range of sectors, including manufacturing, tech, social enterprise and charities, property, and arboriculture (that’s 🌳🌲’s by the way!).
Every day has been different - here are just some of the projects from the last six months:
- Helped restart a stuck CRM deployment project
- Created engaging content, including: value propositions, company brochures, ghost-written blogs, landing pages, case studies and more!
- Created a long-term approach to lead and content generation
- Designed email and social media campaigns
- Re-designed and re-platformed a number of websites
- Deployed a digital events booking and management solution
- Performed cost and sales analysis to improve channel sales performance
- Undertaken pragmatic GDPR assessments and defined clear next steps
Thank you to everyone who has supported me on the first part of my journey - clients, partners, friends and especially my family.
And if any of the above sounds of interest, and you have an interesting project or challenge you’d like to discuss, why not drop me a line - it’s good to talk… 🙂 👍